IdV or the Integrated Digital Identity is an authentication system that the Indonesian government has mandated all local banks to use.
This system is specifically used to verify the legitimacy of a bank’s clients.
If you are one of the unfortunate users of this system, you might be wondering how you can delete your IDV account.
If you follow the correct procedure, your IDV account can be deleted in no time. This article will go into more detail about how you can delete your IDV account.
Reasons for Deleting an Idv Account
There are several reasons why you might want to delete your iDividend account. For example, if you no longer use the app, you may want to delete it to free up storage space on your device. You may also want to close your account if you’ve lost interest in the platform.
Another reason to delete an iDividend account is if you’re concerned about privacy and security. If you’re not comfortable sharing your information with other users, you can protect yourself by deleting your account. And if you’re not happy with the service, you can always cancel it and find another investment app that suits your needs.
Whatever your reason, it’s important to remember that deleting an account is not always permanent. You can always create a new one if you decide to come back. Just be sure to back up your data before doing so.
Step-by-Step Guide to Deleting Your Idv Account
Ok, so you know you want to delete your idv.fine account. Great! But how do you go about it?
- Log into your idv.fine account and head to the profile page.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner and select “Settings.”
- In the settings menu, click on “Delete my account.”
- Confirm that you want to delete the account by typing in your credentials.
- Click on “OK” to delete the account.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully deleted your account. Now, you can enjoy your new life without the burden of an inactive profile.
How to Back Up Your Data Before Deleting Your Account
If you’ve collected a lot of emails and contacts on IDM, deleting the account won’t be an easy thing. After all, you risk losing all your contacts.
So, before you delete the account, it is recommended to back up your data. You can either copy the data manually or download it from your profile.
To copy the emails, the easiest way is to use the Export tool. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your Email.com account and go to the Contacts page.
- Click on the “More” button and select “Export.”
- Select the “All” option and click on “Download.”
If you want to download all of your data from one location, you can use the Backup Tool.
What to Do After Deleting Your Idv Account
If you’re sure you want your account permanently deleted, you may proceed with these steps:
- Once your IDV account is canceled, you can no longer access any of its features.
- Contact your bank and request the cancellation of any recurring payments linked to your iDiveNow subscription.
- If you paid with a debit card or credit card, contact the issuing company to cancel the payment, transfer, or refund.
- Cancel any other subscriptions you may have with iDiveNow.
- If you use iDiveNow on your computer, uninstall the app from your machines.
- Remove (or disable) the iDiveNow app from your mobile device.
- Log out of all iDvenow services, including its website, email, and any other apps you may use.
- Go to the App Store, Google Play Store, or any other app store you used, and search for (and download) apps that replaced (or at least have similar functions) with (or instead of)
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE DELETING YOUR idV ACCOUNT
Before you delete your IDV account, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
Secondly, you will lose all of your data, including your username, password, and device information.
Finally, it is important to back up your data before deleting your account. This can be done by exporting your files from the website or using a cloud storage service.
By following these steps, you can delete your IDV account and free up some storage space. However, it is also important to understand that there is some risk involved with this process. If you have any doubts about whether or not to delete your account, it is best to consult with a professional before making a final decision.
We hope this guides was off assistance for how to delete idv account.