Farfetch is a fashion e-commerce that offers a wide collection of clothing and accessories.
It is also one of the favorite online stores of many people.
However, you may want to delete Farfetch account if you no longer want to shop on the website.
This article will show you how to delete Farfetch account with easy steps. Continue reading if you want to know more about Farfetch and its features.
Reasons to Delete Your Farfetch Account
If you’re not using your account anymore, it’s time to cut ties with the online retailer.
It can be emotionally difficult to give up your online store, especially if you spent a lot of time looking for the perfect products.
But, if you don’t plan on using the account for future purchases, you may as well delete it.
Here are a few reasons to delete your personal account:
- You don’t need it anymore.
- You want to save your information.
- You don’t want to receive emails from the company.
- You want to avoid the hassle of logging into the account.
Steps to Delete Your Farfetch Account
Before deleting your user account, make sure there are no pending orders, and you’ve downloaded any photos, movies, or music you have purchased.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Choose the “User account” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, click on “Delete my account.”
- Next, enter your password.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” button.
And that’s it. You have successfully deleted your account.
What Happens When You Delete Your Farfetch Account
When you decide to delete your farfech account, your account will be deactivated. You will still be able to log in to it with your username and password, but you won’t have access to any other functions.
This means that you won’t be able to order any products or make any new purchases.
After 30 days, the account will be deleted permanently, and all of your data will be gone. This includes your order history, saved payment information, and any other personal information you may have provided to the company.
If you change your mind and want to reactivate the account, you will need to contact customer support. They will be able to help you restore your account information.
Alternatives to Farfetch
It’s easy to find alternatives to the fashion marketplace. Here are a few that you might want to start with.
- Etsy – This global marketplace for handmade items is a go-to website for unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry, art, clothing, and more.
- ModCloth – An online retailer that specializes in vintage and indie-inspired clothing and accessories, including shoes, accessories, dresses, intimates, and beauty.
- Shopbop – A curated collection of contemporary designer brands, including Christian Louboutin, Kate Spade New York, Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, Reformation, and many more.
- Zappos – An online shoe store with free shipping and free returns.
Tips to Avoid Accidentally Deleting Your Farfetch Account
If you delete your user account, you will lose access to your account. So, we advise you to take these steps to avoid accidentally deleting it:
- Make sure you have made a copy of all your data. This includes your order history, wishlist, and account settings.
- Confirm that you want to permanently delete the account. Once the deletion is complete, you will not be able to recover the account.
- If you have downloaded any data, such as photos or videos, ensure that you have saved them to another location.
Hopefully this guide for how to delete farfetch account was helpful for you.