Farfetch is a famous online store with millions of customers from all over the world.
It offers a wide range of clothing, shoes, accessories, and other premium products.
We all know how frustrating it is to create an online account.
But imagine how difficult it is to delete that account.
Farfetch offers some great benefits that you can enjoy by creating an account on it. But there are times when you might not need that account. So, here we will discuss how to delete a Farfetch account with multiple methods.
Understanding the Farfetch Account Termination Process
Regardless of why you wish to delete your account, deleting an account is irreversible. So, you must be sure of your decision before going through with the process.
- To terminate a user account, you need to go to the “My account” tab.
- Once you have logged into the account, navigate to the “Account” option and click on the “Edit” button.
- In the edit profile window, you will see a “Delete my account” link.
- Clicking on the “Delete my account” link will open up a new page with further instructions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and fill out the required fields.
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” button and make the payment.
Reasons to Delete Farfech Account
There could be several reasons as to why you might want to delete your account. In this section, we’ll discuss a few.
- You no longer wish to use the services of the platform.
- You’re moving out of a country where the service is available.
- Your account has been compromised.
- You want to start fresh.
- You have too many unused items in your cart, and you don’t want to waste them.
- You’re not satisfied with the customer service.
- You’ve received a refund for an item, but the seller has not returned the money to your account.
- You don’t want to deal with the hassle of returning products.
Whatever the reason, if you’re sure you want to delete the account, follow the steps below.
Steps to Take Before Deletion
If you think you want to delete your account, you should first check what personal data you have saved on the site.
To do this, go to your profile settings and open the ‘Privacy’ tab. There, you will see a list of the data that you have shared with the e-commerce company. It includes:
- Your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address.
- Your purchase history, including the date and time of each order, the items you purchased, and the transactions you made.
- Any information you provided about your interests, preferences, or needs, such as your preferred payment methods, shipping options, and return policies.
If you no longer want your data to be stored on farfitch.com, you can delete it. Please note that deleting your personal data will make it impossible for you to use the site as it won’t be able to verify your identity.
Deleting Your Farfetch Account
Now that you’ve made the decision to delete your account, the process is quite simple. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the main website of
- Click on “My Account” in the top-right corner
- Select “Account Settings”
- Scroll down and click on “Delete My Account”
- Type your password when prompted
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on “Continue”
If the page doesn’t load, try to refresh it.
Restoring Your Farfetch Account
If you deleted your account by mistake and want to reactivate it, you need to contact customer support. They will help you recover the account so you can start shopping again.
There’s a chance that, if it’s been too long since you canceled, the company may no longer have access to your data.
If that’s the case, there’s nothing they can do.
So, it’s probably best to contact customer service as soon as possible if you want to avoid losing all of your data.
Alternatives to Deleting Farfecth Account
If deleting the farFetch account is a hasty decision, you can always deactivate it instead. Deactivation is a possibility if you want to take a break from online shopping and temporarily stop using the site.
The deactivation process is easy, and it is reversible. To proceed with this option, go to your profile settings and head to the “Account Information” tab.
From that page, find and click on “Deactivate Your Profile”.
You will then have two options:
- “Keep My Shopping History”: This option will keep your shopping history, and you can reactivate your account whenever you want.
- “Remove All Data”: If you want to delete everything, including your shopping history and personal data, select this option.
Also, keep in mind that you can’t go back to a previous version of deactivated accounts. In other words, buying items while an account was inactive will result in a full refund.
We hope this guides was off assistance for how to delete farfetch account.