Fantia is a South African music streaming platform with over 30 million downloads, over 60 thousand music videos, and over 100 thousand music artists.
The platform has gained massive popularity due to its ability to offer listeners a personalized listening experience.
To delete your Fantia account, go to your profile, click “Settings”, and click “Account Management“. Click “Delete Account”, and then click “Confirm Account Deletion“.
What Is Fatina?
According to their official website, “Fanti is a social video sharing platform with millions of users around the world.”
Although the app was launched in 2015, it became extremely popular in China after the Chinese Government banned TikTok in September 2021.
In December 2021, the social media platform had more than 100 million daily active users.
Reasons to Delete Fantia Account
There can be various reasons to delete your Fantia account:
- You no longer use the service.
- You want to focus on something else.
- You don’t feel safe on the platform.
- You’ve lost interest in social networking.
- You don’t want to deal with the hassle of managing your account.
If you’re sure you want to delete your Fantia account, follow the instructions below.
Understanding the Process of Deleting a Fantia Account
The Fanti website has a simple, user-friendly interface, and you can easily understand its features. However, that does not mean deleting your account is equally simple. At the end of it, you have to go through a few steps before successfully getting rid of your Fantia account.
Follow these steps to delete the Fanti account:
- Open the official website of Fanti on your web browser.
- On the homepage, click on the [My Account] button at the top right corner of the screen. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the [Account Settings] tab.
- Scroll down the page and click on [Delete] next to the [Close] option.
- Click on [Confirm].
Step-by-Step Guide to Deleting Fantia Account
When you decide to delete your Fantia account, you must understand that the process is not reversible. Once you close the account, you lose access to your profile, photos, account information, comments, likes, etc.
Although it’s not possible to restore your account after deleting it, you can reopen it by creating a new profile.
With that in mind, here’s how you can permanently remove your profile from Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account on www.facebook.com , and click on the drop-down arrow at the top right corner.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Click on “Your Facebook Information” in the left-side menu.
- Under “Account Ownership,” click on “Deactivate and Erase.”
- Select “Delete” and click on “Continue.”
- Log into your account again on www.facebook.com/fantica , and select “Log in with email.”
- Enter the email address and password associated with your deleted account.
- Click “Submit.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal process.
- Once you’ve completed the deletion, see to it you log out of both accounts.
What Happens to Your Account After Deleting It?
Once you delete your account, your profile and your posts are erased permanently. You will not be able to access any of your information, including pictures, videos, messages, or followers. However, if you sync your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media accounts with Fania, they will still be visible on those platforms.
You will need to contact customer support and ask them to delete your account manually.
We hope this guides was off assistance for how to delete fantia account.